Yarn supply list - Season 4 - Twills on 4
- Episode 1 sample Simple Two Stripe: Two cones each of 8/2 Charcoal and Natural
- Episode 2 There is no sample for this lesson
- Episode 3 sampleSmall Threadings Gamp: 5 cones 8/4 cotton: 2 cones Black, 2 cones Bleached, 1 cone Cherry
- Episode 4 sample Point Twill Gamp: (can be used for baby blankets) 7 cones 8/4 cotton: Warp: 3 cones Nile, 1 cone Plum. Weft: 3 cones of 8/4. I wove several samples in Black for high contrast and the camera but also wove 1 in Denim, and one in Teal.
- Episode 5 sampleLarge Threadings Gamp: 5 cones 8/4 cotton: 2 cones Black, 2 cones Bleached, 1 cone Cherry
- Episode 6 sampleColour and Weave Gamp: 3 cones Harrisville Shetland: 1 each of Black, White and Red
- Episode 7 sampleTwill and Basket Weave: 2 cones Harrisville Shetland: 1 each of Black and White
- Episode 8 sample Shadow Weave: 6 cones of 8/2 cotton: 2 cones of Black, 1 cone each of Peacock, Apricot, Pale Orange & Fushcia
- Episode 9 sample Weft Faced Twill: (mini rugs or hot pads): 1 cone 12/4 Natural linen, 5 skeins of Quebecoise 2 ply wool.
We use a #10 dent reed and a #12 dent reed for all the samplings.
Width in Reed: this season’s samples vary from 14 – 17 inches wide on the loom with the exception of one sample which is 34 inches wide.